Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday, Sept 7, 2008

I was at work (not my current office) helping the new guy (no one I currently know) with UNIX commands. I wasn't the best with UNIX commands and probably wasn't the best person in the office to help him. Nevertheless, I was. We got through it. He was patient with me not knowing the answers off the top of my head.

When we were done, I went to the break room to get a can of Pepsi. I put a dollar into the machine and got back a TON of change, all silver coins... and two large football collectible coins that one might get out of a cereal box.

At one point I was talking to a girl with curlers in her hair. I don't remember when or where or even what we were discussing. But she had three pink curlers for her bangs and only one more on each side for the hair that hung down by her face.

JUST SO YOU KNOW:
I have NO IDEA what this dream represents in my life.