Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I was attending a soccer match or something. I just remember needing to get from one sideline to the other at an outdoor field. I was running on what could be described as a smaller version of one of those walkways that goes over major highways. It was all metal and wide enough for one to two people. It was only about six to eight feet off the ground, with a handrail on both sides. I believe I was alone on the walkway as I ran along it. There were turns at the corners of the field. I remember being nervous about taking the turns at my running speed and slowed down to be more sure of my footing.

The next thing I remember, I was running on the sidewalks and pavements to my home. I believe I was on my street. I was carrying a four-pack of some beverage in glass bottles. I ended up moving along side a young lady that I didn’t recognize. But we started up a friendly conversation. She said that she was a MK consultant, making money to pay for her son’s hospital bills. Her goal was to make at least $200/week. Her son’s bills were in excess of $14,000. She was completely overwhelmed by how long it would take her to pay those bills.

Eventually, I was in her home, discussing her business with her. One of her kids noticed that one of my bottles was leaking and making a mess all over the floor. I was in the process of cleaning it up when her husband got home. I got the impression that he didn’t like me being there. So, I quickly cleaned up the mess, grabbed my remaining beverages, told the lady to give me a call and I’d help her with ideas for her business, and then I continued running home.

Lots of running in this dream. And people I don’t think I know.