Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I had a dream that I was sitting at a table with Vic (a co-worker) and a couple of other people. I can’t remember who the others were. At one point, I asked Vic how much of his book he had written. He said, ‘about this much’ and held his thumb and fore finger about two inches apart. That would have a made a good-sized book. I expressed how impressed I was and asked if he was going to let me read it. He looked over at the boss, who wasn’t really listening to our conversation, and said that because it had to do with work, I couldn’t read it until it was published. I said I understood and dropped it.

In another part of the dream, or perhaps a completely different dream, I remember running along side a train. I wasn’t the only one. And we weren’t doing it for fun. We had to run along the train, going in the opposite direction, in order for the fuel valves to open. They had sensors that would open as we ran past them. If we weren’t fast enough, the fuel valves wouldn’t open and the train wouldn’t get enough fuel in order to finish its trip.